Ghostly Vanilla Milkshake
- 10 min
- 250 mL (1 cup) Dairyland whipping cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) icing sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 1 L (4 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 10 mL (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 500 mL (2 cups) Dairyland milk
- 250 mL (1 cup) chocolate-covered wafer cookies, crumbled in a food processor
- 250 mL (1 cup) whipped cream
For the whipped cream
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and whip with an electric mixer until thick. Add icing sugar and vanilla extract, then whip for a few more seconds. Keep cool.
For the milkshake
- Place all milkshake ingredients in a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Dip the rim of a Mason jar in milk, then in the wafer cookie crumbs. Fill the jars with the milkshake mixture and top with whipped cream. Serve immediately with a straw.