- 4 h 30 min
- Makes 8 popsicles
- 170 g (1 container) fresh raspberries
- 1 lime, juice extracted
- 250 mL (1 cup) Dairyland 35% cream, very cold
- 75 mL (3 tbsp) maple syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 lime, to garnish
- In a bowl, mash the raspberries with the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup using a fork to create a smooth purée. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the Dairyland cream with the remaining maple syrup and the salt until soft peaks form.
- Fill popsicle moulds with the raspberry purée. Cover with the whipped cream and lightly press it into the moulds.
- Place the moulds in the freezer for 30 minutes. Push wooden sticks into the middle of each popsicle and freeze for 4 hours, or until the mixture is completely frozen.
- Remove the popsicles by pouring hot water over the moulds. Enjoy immediately, sprinkled with a dash of lime juice.
A recipe created by blogger Christelle is flabbergasting (http://www.christelleisflabbergasting.com/), aficionado of colourful and inspiring food creations.