- 15 min
- 4 dozen
- 250 mL (1 cup) Dairyland 35% cream, whipped
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Dairyland milk
- 500 mL (2 cups) ice cubes
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) cold coffee
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Dairyland Organic Chocolate Milk
- to taste: grated nutmeg
- In a bowl, combine the whipped cream and chilled milk.
- Beat on high speed with a hand-held electric mixer until thick and spreadable. Refrigerate.
- In a blender, process the ice cubes, coffee and Organic Chocolate Milk until it is the texture of a slushy.
- Pour into two chilled glasses, top with the cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.